Monday, July 22, 2013

Class Rules/Voice Levels

I had an incredibly crummy week. Classroom change(moved to a much smaller one) and crazy family issues but I had an amazing weekend which apparently made me incredibly creative! I created two new things for my classroom and I am so excited to laminate and hang them. The first thing I made was posters for classroom rules!

Don't you just love the polka dots. Maybe it's just me. I got the clip art from My Cute Graphics and everything else is all me! I was so super excited with how these came out. If you would like to use them in your classroom here is the link Class Rules! Of course there are more class rules then this but this is a start. I also made voice level posters, told you I was feeling creative. :)

Also polka dot! Apparently that is my new thing! I love how these ones came out. Got the clip art from the same place and the rest is all me. Here is the link for this one Voice Levels! Discovering you can make things is fun!


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment