Monday, June 3, 2013

Graduation Gifts

I know it's a bit past the end of the year but I wanted to share what I made for my students for their graduation gifts. They all worked so hard and I wanted to give them something special. I found my idea on Ketchen's Kindergarten! The puzzles she found were smaller than the ones I was able to find at the dollar store so I ended up making my own labels. I did use the same text as her since it was so darn cute. Here is how mine turned out. 



I found the smarties candies and the puzzles at the dollar store. I got princess puzzles for the girls and superheroes for the boys. That was what the store had and thats not to say I wouldn't have given one of my girls superheroes or boys princesses but knowing my students I knew doing it the way I did would go over well. I just printed out the label, taped it to the front of the puzzle and then taped the smarties to the top. I used two because of the size of the puzzle but one in the middle would look cute too. My kids absolutely loved these. If you would like to use the label I made here is the file for it. It is a PDF file. I use a Mac and the way I made the border doesn't transfer to Word but it should save and print just fine. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Jessica! I have a blog too, though, I usually don't share much about school, feel free to check it out and follow! If you want to get together at all this summer, let me know. Maybe we can work on making stuff like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/109634572151586501/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we should Audrey! I bet we could take the pic to Lowes and they could help us!

      Delete